The Windsor Experience. The Right Choice.
Windsor Manor Rehabilitation Center of Concord is a skilled nursing facility which provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality.
Windsor Manor was founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves the very best and who will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
What separates Windsor Manor from other facilities is our ability to provide person-centered care with a loving touch. This is accomplished by assembling an attentive and caring staff.
In an effort to make as many residents feel at home as possible, our nursing staff is fluent in several languages including: Spanish, Tagalog, Russian, Romanian, Hindi, Punjabi, Vietnamese, Mandarin, Greek, and English.
Orthopedic Rehabilitation Program
Windsor Manor is proud to announce our customized orthopedic rehabilitation program. We understand that those having elective orthopedic surgeries may have different needs than those with chronic care needs. Every effort is made to define a care plan that is specific to each individual need.
The rehab team at Windsor Manor have well qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs and have helped countless severe stroke patients be restored to their highest level of function. We do this by providing personalized rehabilitation programs according to the protocols of the physician and/or surgeon. These services are offered 7 days a week. We look forward to caring for your or your loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
- AHCA 2014 Bronze – Commitment to Quality Award Recipient
- We offer a spacious facility with natural lighting throughout
- Our recently renovated facility is well kept, clean, and odor free.
- Our rehab department includes: physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, pet therapy, Wii coordination therapy, music therapy, and art therapy.
- We have long term employees which adds to the overall experience and knowledge of staff.
- We have certified and dedicated wound care nurses.
- We have an ambassador program to add an extra level of customer service satisfaction.
- We want you to enjoy our family friendly atmosphere.
- We have been providing quality care since 2005.
- Administrator – Reginald Goring
- Medical Director – Pacita Aducayen, MD
- Director of Business Development – Karen Muni
- Director of Rehabilitation Services – Khyati Patel, MS PT, CCI
- Director of Nursing – Amalie Marsolek
“We were in another facility and we were overly pleased with Windsor Manor in comparison! The staff was helpful and attentive. We always found them in good spirits when we went there. They were easy to talk to. If I called with any concerns, they always got my answer just about right away or as soon as they could call me”.
“The people were exceptionally nice. The food was exceptionally good. I liked the quality of people. I would tell people I was very pleased with it, and would go back again if I had the chance.”
“My husband had been in two other facilities. Windsor is far superior to the other two. Its cleaner and better staffed. I appreciate all those that have attended to my husband so far. Even the housekeeping lady that comes in the room is friendly and efficient.”
My sister was admitted to this facility. Their wound nurse Rosario E. did an amazing job in taking care of her wounds. Their care is very personalized. I felt confident that they would take good care of my sister.
– Kris B.
My sister was admitted to this facility. Their wound nurse did an amazing job in taking care of her wounds. Their care is very personalized. I felt confident that they would take good care of my sister.
– Kris B.